Wednesday, March 19, 2008

travel plans, and Easter Weekend

Well tomorrow is the big Dallas trip for the school I am excited to take our students to this big event. It should be a good trip I just wish it wasn't going to be a 12 hour day I am going to be exhausted when I return.

Last night's gym session went well I really felt like I was doing something good for my self and it's nice that Jeremy is doing it with me. We are taking our health into our own hands and it feels great.

Tonight is church night and although usually it's something I look forward too I'm just burnt out on church and the cliques and groups and talking behind peoples backs. It's church for goodness sakes people it's where someone is supposed to feel completely at ease to be who they are broken, bruised, and unsure. Lately I have felt as if I have to put on a facade at church and pretend like everything is Ok even though it's really not and I hate that. What happened to accepting people as they are and building them up? Ok stepping off my soap box now.

In other news my confidence in myself still hasn't returned. I just feel weak and un useful to the Lord like I am sitting idley by and letting life pass me up. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be doing.

Please pray for Jeremy that he finds a job he loves and soon I am so tired of seeing him unhappy because he hates his job.

Easter this weekend and for the first time ever my family isn't doing Easter brunch, I feel a little hurt by this we always did special things for Easter and now it's like no one has time. I miss spending time with my family and special people on such a special holiday.

All in all I'd just say this is a downer week.

No comments: