I know I'm young everybody keeps reminding me of that fact. I got woke up early by my sisters who were vying for the honor of being the first person to tell me Happy Birthday so I'm extremely tired but it's been a good day.
23 wasn't a bad year per se but I'm glad to see it go I'm looking forward to a much calmer year. I feel in the last few weeks I've really focused on balancing out my life instead of throwing myself head first into anything and everything possible. I've really tried to focus on my family, my health, and taking care of those I love the most. It's resulted in a lack of blogging although I do have an update with pictures from my Wilton course 3 final cake that I haven't got to post yet because my flickr page seems to not like my Mac computer at the moment. Soon I'll post it I promise.
in honor of my 24th birthday I have made a list of 10 things I will do in my 24th year.
1. I will take the time to look great (I have this habit of waking up ten minutes before work throwing on clothes, brushing my hair and going, I don't wear very much make up but I'm going to make an effort to look more polished)
2. I will eat healthy I have already started doing this and I can't wait to post the recipe for my homemade trail mix. I've cut back the caffeine and here's the best part I'M NOT TAKING MY SLEEPING PILLS!
3. I will wear perfume (I never buy myself perfume I love it but I never buy it that's going to change)
4. I will NOT over-schedule myself
5. take care of my skin it's the only skin I've got and it's got to last me
6. I will take charge of my health and make sure I am staying on top of health screenings, dental appointments, eye exams etc. etc.
7. I will smile more
8. I will eat breakfast
9. I will find my passion in life and embrace it
10. I will FOLLOW MY HEART