Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HOMEOWNERS

As of Friday March 26th at 10:45 AM Mr. A and I are officially homeowners!!

Closing went very smoothly as did moving. Let me just say Mr. A and I are truly blessed with amazing friends and our move only took about 2 1/2 hours.

We're still getting acquainted with our house and the dog is sure enjoying her new backyard. As soon as I find the box that I packed my camera supply cord in I'll post pics.

I have a longer post planned for later but for now just a short update to let you know we did it!!


Later Alligators....

Mrs. A

11 comments:

Michel-lee said...

Congrats to both of you on becoming homeowners. I can't wait to read the full post with pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS! What a Blessing! Waiting for pictures! Have a Great Day and ENJOY your new place! :-)

Alissa said...

Yay congrats to you guys! That's so exciting and I can't wait to see some pics of the new digs.

Jami Balmet said...

Aaw Congrats!!! That is sooo exciting!!! :D

Have fun settling in!

S said...

YAY!!!! You must have some amazing friends to get it done in 2.5 hours. I think it took 2.5 hours to move ME from my apt to Bryan's house when we got married. So happy for you. Can't wait to hear your first "joys of homeownership" story...not b/c I'm mean, but b/c it happens to everyone. :)

Lauren said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you & can't wait to see all the grea tpics!

Ashley Paige said...

yay yay yay! congratulations and welcome to the club! let's see who can unpack faster, right? just kidding.. this pregnant mommma is probably the slowest unpacker on the face of the earth.. haha! :) have fun settling in! can't wait to see pics!

d.a.r. said...

Congrats!!

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS!!!

Mrs. Lukie said...

Congratulations to you both!! How wonderful & exciting...can't wait to see pics :)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Congrats! This is a BIG and AWESOME step in your lives! Can't wait to see pics!