Thursday, February 4, 2010
sugar doll award :)
This fabulous lady brightened my day with the sugar doll award. The rules are post 10 interesting facts about yourself, and tag 10 other bloggers. Since I'm pretty sure most of the blogs I read have been tagged for this fabulous award I'm tagging anyone who hasn't received it.
Here's my ten interesting or ridiculously boring whichever way you want to read it facts.
1. I'm a gemini and although I'm not big into astrology I do think there's some truth to the split personality thing. I can be ridiculously loud and the center of attention one minute and fade into the quietness the next.
2. I was a cheerleader for a very long time and am loving being a cheer coach :)
3. I met my husband after locking my keys in my car
4. I played volleyball in highschool although I wasn't very good
5. I wore blue shoes on my wedding day as my something blue (I think I may have used this one before but oh well)
6. I don't consider myself all that interesting and am having a hard time coming up with ten things
7. my mother is battling non-hodgkins lymphoma and I am one of her caretakers and have been since I was 17.
8. green is my favorite color because to me it symbolizes a new beginning.
9. I play piano not well but I can play
10. Mr. A and I are on the househunt and it's taking over my brain :P
Thanks so much Mrs. Life Accounts for the fabulous award :)