Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thoughts on a Thursday

What a week of sweet surprises not all of which I can blog about yet. But I'm so excited that my best friend found out that she is pregnant on Mother's Day!! I am so excited for Mrs. G she will be such a wonderful mother :)

My husband surprised me after my cake class on Tuesday night with flowers just to tell me he's proud of me.

My students have officially made their first cakes and they were awesome.

Last night when we got home for the evening I discovered that my moss roses we planted in the front flower bed are blooming and beautiful :)

It's been a week filled with sweet moments that remind me of God's faithfulness and that he never leaves and is always faithful. One of my fave blogger friends wrote earlier in the week a quote that has stuck with me all week "If you want to make God laugh just tell him your plans" How true are those words.

Later Alligators....

Mrs. A

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aww so sweet your hubs surprised you with flowers to say how proud he is of you! Love it!

Alissa said...

Yay for your friends pregnancy that's awesome :), ooh and congrats on the cake class. It sounds like it's coming along great.

Jocelyn said...

yea for surprise flowers! sounds like your cake class is going really good.

Brittney Galloway said...

aww, those flowers are so sweet!

Lauren said...

Love surprise flowers...makes me feel so special!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay for surprise flowers, that's awesome!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yay for surprises, and especially flowers. :)