Friday, December 3, 2010

knee deep in baby shower plans

I've so enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful Christmas decorations as you've posted them this week. But right now my house isn't exactly Christmasy it's baby showered up. My bestie's shower is Sunday and I've slowly but surely been putting out the decorations all week. I'll be sure and snap pics and tell you all about it.I'm so excited to have found my camera cord again after losing it a third time since moving into our home. So hopefully my posts will become less boring :) Mr. A and I were busy in our kitchen over Thanksgiving break and painted our trim and walls there's still some work to do but our house is a continual work in progress. Anyway keep the great Christmas decor posts coming and hopefully I'll have some to add to the mix after the Baby Shower on Sunday. Short but sweet but I wanted to post because I just loved looking at all your Christmas pretties :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

So good to hear from you!! Can't wait to see pictures from the baby shower..sounds like alot of fun! I need to take pics of my Christmas decor..I've about got it finished..finally!