Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my life had other plans

That include my insomnia returning for going on 3 days now. :(


Be back soon.

Oh but I think I figured out what the problem was with my page but now I have to re-upload all of my pictures.

See culprit below





one should never leave their nosy labrador alone with their lap top.

LOL just kidding this is the pic that went on my Relay fundraising page. We got this super cute picture and then decided to write my fundraising letter we e-mail out to family and friends from our dog's perspective.


check it out here.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/mrsa

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ahh that picture is soo cute!!

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

OMG, isn't that so true! There have been many times when I was just like, "Wow, that message was really for me." ;) Thanks for visiting.

PS- I struggle insomnia too. Bless your heart. :(