Friday, February 27, 2009

Ask Me Anything! & TGIF!

I don't know about you all but TGIF! for me I'm so ready for this weekend.
Then again I say that every weekend. he he I think I just live for weekends.
Someday maybe I'll enjoy what I do so much I won't just be a slave for the weekend.


So in honor of the weekend and my upcoming 150th post I'm at 147 right now.

I'm going to host an ask me anything. I've seen a couple of my blog friends do this and I always think it's neat to find out what people really want to know about you.

So Ask me anything in the comments below and next week on my 150th post on Tuesday I will post the answers.

ASK AWAY!!!


Love,
Mrs. A

4 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

This is my first year doing Relay for Life, and I am very excited to be a part of it. I am one of those, make it ridiculous kind of people. I like to wear matching shirts and make ourselves known...that's how I roll. Haha!

I love that you have a yellow lab! How old is he?

Mrs. S. said...

My lab is getting ready to turn 1....so right now he is super annoying. He has his moments of wonderfulness, but right now we are at the needy stage. I grew up with labs and they are the sweetest. He is getting spoiled more and more as the days pass!

Chels said...

How did you and your hubs meet?

Chels said...

I have another question...

how do you find time to do everything? What kind of organizational tools do you use to keep everything straight? Any tips?

You have a crazy schedule and I would love to know how fit you everything in!