Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cake Decorating Class

Sunday was my first Wilton's Cake Decorating class and it was awesome I got so much good information just from the first class I am so excited to go back and learn more next week.

We didn't actually get to work on any cakes this week but next week we have to have a cake base iced and ready to go for decorating when we get to class.

I purchased a few supplies including two new 8 inch round baking pans I can't wait to try out on my cake on Saturday.

Here's the design we'll be doing in class:




I am so excited this is going to be a fun adventure.

I'll be sure and post picks of my cake when I start baking and icing on Saturday.


Don't Forget Ask me anything between now and Thursday and I'll be posting answers to your questions in Thursdays 150th post. I am disappointed right now I only have two questions so get asking :)

More later........


Love,
Mrs. A

1 comment:

Mr. A said...

Can I please read your blog?