Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tired Tuesday

Insomina rears it's ugly head again although I did sleep it was fitful and only about 3 hours total so I am exhausted today but, I am trying really hard not to show it.

Tonight my plans are
make dinner (something with ground turkey no idea what yet)
sweep and mop kitchen floor
put away clean dishes and re-load dishwasher
and lastly
bake some cupcakes.


That's about it the plan was to have cupcakes for today but that's a whole other story.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers on my blog yesterday they are much appreciated and right now battling this insomnia I feel like I could use all the prayers I can get. I know deep in my heart God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle but right now I don't feel like I am handling it very well :( I find myself upset because I don't feel like my loved ones and friends should have to deal with me this way, and it's hard for me to accept that I'm not at 100% like I am used to being and something that before didn't take any energy at all now might take every ounce of energy I have and I HATE IT!!!

Anyway I don't mean to be a downer. So I'll leave room at the end of this post for pics of my clown cake once I get home tonight (sorry I didn't get them up yesterday)

This cake was surprisingly easy to create I found it much easier to ice the cake smooth on my second go round after gathering tips on how to do it from multiple sources. The clowns were so easy I almost felt guilty at how easy they were to pipe on to my cake. The one with his arms folded it looks like his arms are too long for his body but hey I just started it'll get better.

It is a strawberry cake with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for filling I took it to a ladies Bible study group my mom goes too and she brought me back one piece for Jeremy and that was it so I guess they liked it..


IMG_0363

IMG_0365



PS: I do not know why my pics are off center. :(







Love,

Mrs. A

No comments: