Thursday, March 5, 2009

150TH POST

Thank you ladies for your comments last night I won't give up blogging just yet.
I had 4 questions asked so here are the answers:

WARNING!!!! THIS WILL BE A LONG POST!!!


Mrs. S Asks: If I could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
Without a doubt Italy I'd love to visit the beginnings of our culture and all the beautiful architecture in Rome and Italian is such a beautiful language I could sit around all day and listen to people speak it and be mesmerized.

Chelsie asks: How did you and your hubby meet?
Our meeting was totally fate I tell you. After I came home to take care of my mom from college I fell into a deep depression merely existing, going to work and coming home. I finally broke down sobbing and realized I needed God in my life in the worst way possible.

I had remembered passing this little church a few times on my way home from work and decided once I finally got a Sunday off I was going to go. Well that Sunday off came the very next week so I very bravely dressed for church drove down there, sat in my car for few minutes, took a deep breath opened the door got out of my car and shut the door and started walking towards the church. Suddenly I had an overwhelming sense of dread and started digging in my purse to get my keys to get back in my car and leave I frantically searched for about 5 minutes turned around and there were my keys sitting in the floor board of my car.

They had fallen out of my purse. I was forced to attend the service so afterwards I could ask someone to help me unlock my car. So I attended service and some of the nice gentlemen helped me unlock my car. I enjoyed the service so much I came back that night and met my now husband. I thought he was cute but he didn't talk to me over the next few months we talked and he'd ask me if I was going to be there on Christmas day I said yes but wasn't there apparently he'd worn a suit just for me :) Our relationship started out of him teasing me about not being at church on Christmas. We had our first date January 20, 2006 and were married 1 year and 10 months later to the day.

Chelsie also asks: What are my organization secret weapons?
To be honest I don't consider myself that organized and often find myself without something I need. But a few things I have learned over the years is that mornings are invaluable if you can get at least one big task for your day done before 8AM you're on your way to a great day. I carry a day planner and am meticulous about planning out my days down to the 30 minute increments. (this has been known to drive my husband batty) at the beginning of the day I sit down and identify the three most important tasks I need to accomplish and then if I get those things done I don't beat myself up if I don't get everything else done. Also in order to keep my home looking nice I usually try to do my chores as soon as I walk in the door after changing out of my work clothes. I try not to sit down and relax until it's all done or at least a large majority of it is. and I always make sure I make time to do the things I want to do not just the chores. Be wary of time wasters such as the internet and TV I set aside 30 minutes during the day and 1 hour at night for internet and TV time. That does not mean my TV is not on while I'm doing other things but in general I usually try not set in front of the TV too long if I do forget it my plans are out the window for the day.

my husbands asks: can I please read your blog? Yes honey you can just know that because you're actually a writer I get nervous when you read wondering if you think my writing is terrible or what you'll just have to get over that!

Since I didn't get that many questions I decided to do a survey like you would do for a Facebook or myspace but posts the results here.

HAPPY 150th POST TO ME!!






001.

002. How old are you? 23 will be 24 in June

003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace? if you're here you know it

004. What is your height? 5'5

005. Do you have any siblings? yes 3 brothers and 3 sisters all quite a bit older than me

006. What is your eye colour? green

007. What is your hair colour? red

008. Do you wear glasses or contacts? yes glasses at home contacts when out

009. Are you right handed or left handed? proud lefty

010. Do you have any piercings? one in each ear

011. Do you smoke? HECK NO

012. Do you swear? I try not to

013. Do you get along with your parents? Most of the time

014. Your heritage Irish & German (hence the red hair and green eyes)

015. Your fears failure, and losing loved ones

016. Goal you would like to achieve this year there are so many and people might think I'm crazy but launching my own little side business for crafts and cake decorating

017. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger for me it's "are you serious"

018. Best Physical Feature I don't know my hubby would say my smile

019. Your bedtime 10:30 or 11 but if it's 11 I'm a grouch in the AM

020. What time do you arise in the morning? I try for 5:30 or 6:00 but it's usually 6:30 or if I'm super lazy 7:00

021. First thoughts waking up? go away world!!!!

022. Do you shower daily? Yes

This or That?
023. Bright or dark room? bright

024. Chocolate or vanilla? both :)

025. Dogs of cats? dogs

026. Pepsi or Coke? Coke

027. McDonalds or Burger King? neither :( trying to break the fast food addiction

028. diamonds or pearls? Both my sorority stone was a pearl and my e-ring is diamonds

029. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea? Lipton

030. Cappuccino or Coffee? cappuccino is better than coffee but I'll drink both

In the last month have you...

031. Drank alcohol? yes a few glasses of wine

032. Gone to a mall? yes

033. Eaten a box of Oreos? no

034. Eaten sushi? sadly no

035. Been on stage? been the facilitator of several meetings

036. Been dumped? married people don't get dumped

037. Gone skinny dipping? umm no

038. Stolen Anything? NO

Have you ever...
039. Laughed for no reason? oh yes multiple times

040. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? of course

041. Been in love? most definitely

042. Fired a gun? yes shooting range in college

043. Been drunk? I wouldn't say drunk but drank too much for me

044. Been called a Tease? probably

045. Been beaten up? I have 3 older brothers, does that answer your question

046. Shoplifted? NO

What was the last....

047. Furry thing you touched? My dog Missy

048. Thing you've said? sure I can do that referring to re-doing some work

049. Song you've listened to? "When Did You Fall In Love With Me" by Chris Rice

050. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone? my mother

051. Movie you watched? Fireproof

052. Thing you were doing before this? working on something for my job

053. Time you cried? last night feeling overwhelmed with a big decision

054. Song you've sang? "Whatever You're Doing" by Sanctus Real

055. Time you looked at the clock? about 5 minutes ago

056. Food and drink you've had? cereal for breakfast and water

057. Flavour of gum you've chewed? strawberry kiwi

058. Shoes you've worn? black patent leather peep toe heels

059. Store you've been in? Michaels


Favourite...
060. Planet? uhh.....Earth?

061. Age you've been so far? 22 when I got married

062. Season? FALL :)

063. Number? 33 I don't know why it was my number all during HS though

064. TV show? Heroes

065. Flower? gerbera daisies


Random...
066. How much cash do you have on you? no cash if I looked real hard maybe about 0.70 cents in the bottom of my purse

067. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? more

068. What T-Shirt are you wearing? not wearing a t-shirt at work but the last one I
wore was a Relay for Life Committee Shirt

069. What brand of shoes are you wearing? Nine West

070. What did your last text message say? "yay!!! Congratulations"

071. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

072. What's your current desktop picture? yellow tulips

073. What's a word that you say a lot? coolness

074. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? green

075. How is the weather right now? it's beautiful and warm

076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? their sincerity and then their eyes and smile

077. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No

078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)? could before I shattered my collar bone
079. Who would you like to see right now? my husband

080. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3 I like to make a tent to hide my head under
081. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace? NO

082. How do you want to die? in my sleep

083. What do you want to be when you grow up? I wish I knew

084. What country would you most like to visit? answered earlier

085. How many CDs do you own? I have no clue I don't use them much anymore everything is on my I-Pod

086. How many things, in your past, do you regret? regret isn't worth dwelling on

087. Do you think you are attractive? I don't know

088. Do you believe in yourself? most of the time

089. Do you want to get married? I am married big day was October 20, 2007


Love,

Mrs. A

No comments: