Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Got Milk?

So when my husband and I got married we had fun learning each other's lifestyles and discovering our weird little quirks. One such quirk of mine is that I talk in my sleep and not just a little bit, a whole lot like I can carry on whole conversations with people in my sleep. When I was in high school I got grounded many a time for talking on the phone late at night that is until my mom took my cell phone away and realized that I was still talking only it wasn't to anyone.

Anyway I guess after three years of marriage you're bound to rub off on your spouse at least a little bit. As I was woken up sometime in the night last night  by what I thought was my husband making a grocery list in his sleep he was asking me what kind of milk I wanted so I asked him why he was worried about milk right then and his reply was that it was time to wake up and apparently he thought I needed milk to wake up. So I poked him to wake him up and he assured me he was already awake and I needed to quit being silly so I gave up and went back to sleep. I knew for sure he was sleep talking this morning when I asked him if he had any milk and he had no idea what I was talking about.

 I find this hilarious because he made fun of me for the longest time about my little sleep talking habit and now he's picked it up too.

Ahh the joys of marriage and sharing your entire life with someone even the random little quirks.

Happy Wednesday!

Later Alligators....

Mrs. A

4 comments:

Lauren said...

hahaha! This is fabulous! I've definitely been known to talk in my sleep just a bit...so I totally feel your pain!

Melanie said...

That is hilarious!! Damon talks in his sleep from time to time as well..I get such a kick out of it! Though I dont think its rubbed off on me..yet!

Brittney Galloway said...

haha, too funny! I'm glad your mom realized you weren't using your phone in the night, that could have been a lot of needless groundings!

Lyryn said...

My hubby always talks in his sleep... I always tell him to turn over when he does that. He'll stop. My son talks in his sleep too...