Friday, January 21, 2011

Winter Blues

Hey there bloggie friends,

Randoms on a Friday is what I've got for you today.

I've realized that January is usually a time for me where I just go into hibernation I think it has something to do with the nights being so long and it being nearly dark outside when I leave work. I love the fall and the spring and simply tolerate the winter and the summer.

We've been so busy this January with taking our childbirth and baby care classes at the hospital and painting the nursery and trim that I'm just ready for a little R &R.  Mr. A and the guys are going to be putting up Little Miss's crib on Saturday while I'm teaching classes and then the fun begins in the nursery with all the painting done and the major furniture peices put together we can concentrate on really filling the room with love and personality :)

I'm super excited for two reasons today: one I've got a lunch date with Mr. A we don't get to each lunch together very often so when we do it's a special treat, and two we're taking a meal to my bestie and her husband tonight so we get to see their baby and it'll be the first time I've seen my bestie other than in the hospital right after her little girl was born. I'm SO EXCITED!!

Hope you all have fabulous weekends :)



later alligators....


Mrs. A

2 comments:

Megan said...

I totally agree with you!! It's so dark when I get off that I just want to go home and climb into bed!

Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful day!! : )

Melanie said...

Sounds like a great weekend in store for you! I know what you mean..all I've been wanting to do lately is hibernate!!! Love your new blog layout too (esp. the font!)..can't wait to see pics of the baby's nursery!! I've got my ideas together for our lil' one..now its just a matter of buying everything!! :-)