Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Meal planning is something I am pretty good at I can plan delicious home cooked meals all day long it’s the executing that I have a problem with after a long day at the office usually the last thing I want to do is cook. So I try very hard to prep my meals on Sunday so that I have less work to do during the week it makes my life a  little bit easier. So I have already, made the spaghetti sauce for today’s meal and cut the squash for frying so all I will have to do today is throw the breadsticks in the oven,
I’ve also already cut the chicken for tomorrow’s salads into cubes, made and froze the pancakes for Thursday night and made and froze the hamburger patties for Saturday night. Doing this little bit of prep work early on makes for a much smoother evening meal time. I’m slowly learning the tricks to running a household, being a mom, and working full time. I am guessing just about the time I get it figured out I’ll be ready to leave the corporate world to stay at home with my kiddos.
Monday:
Spaghetti with Meat sauce, fried squash, breadsticks

Tuesday:
Chicken Ceasar Salad with fried apples

Wednesday:
We eat @ church on Wednesday nights

Thursday:
Breakfast for dinner
Pancakes, eggs, bacon & sausage

Friday:
DATE NIGHT so we’ll be eating out

Saturday:
Grilled teriyaki burgers and homemade fries

Sunday:
Italian chicken with garlic pasta and steamed broccoli.

No comments: