Tuesday, November 27, 2007

routines

Goodness I never knew settling into a new place, living with a boy for the first time, and trying to establish routines as a couple could be so mind boggling. Last night my husband spent several hours trying to connect our computer to the internet which we were told by the cable company was on. Well try as we might we were never able to establish a connection. We ended up him trying to work with the computer most of the night and I watched TV by myself. Which means I got nothing done as far as settling in more. We are trying very hard to settle in to a nice little routine but it's not as easy as one might think. However I think eventually we'll get the hang of it. I have a goal to put up Christmas decorations next weekend so I really need to get in gear and get everything put away so our tree can go up. I am excited to decorate for Christmas this year and I actually am looking forward to Christmas. Tonight I'll be all by myself in our little apartment since my husband works late hopefully I will get things accomplished. Also I have got to get my booty in gear on my thank you notes for our wedding gifts see I couldn't write them before we moved because well we didn't open our wedding gifts til we got ready to put them away. So now I have a little less than a month to get them out without breaking the two month rule, oh and then there's Christmas cards to think about. Eak will I ever have just a day or two where I don't have a project to work on?

No comments: