Thursday, July 2, 2009

I love you......to the moon and back

I love you for so many different reasons.




You treat me like a princess even though most of the time I don't deserve it

you tell me it's all going to be ok when I'm sobbing because of something stupid and feeling like the world's going to end

you put up with my tender heart that results in a lot of tears because something touched my heart

you never complain when I give you a list of things that need to be done

you always let me have the mirror space in our tiny bathroom

you encourage me to follow my dreams

you listen to my silly ranting over issues that in the end don't matter at all.

you're always my hero rescuing me from big bad spiders

you have made it your personal mission to make sure the flowers on our balcony don't get eaten by ants and it's pretty funny to watch you beat up the ants with your flip flop a few times a day even though I've suggested buying something to put on the plants to kill the ants

you eat meals that aren't always tasty because I got the creativity bug and wanted to try something new.

you promise me the world and you deliver

you dance with me in our living room when I've had a bad day and somehow it all goes away



I could go on forever....

but I'll end with you are my constant encouragement in my walk with Christ even when I question it and hide from it and sob over it. You're always right there telling me to keep pushing forward.

I love you to the moon and back..


when I chose "Everything" as our first dance song I wanted something that was a little different and something that I felt described us and our relationship.

Nearly 2 years later there are no words to describe how true that song is for me. Jeremy you really are my EVERYTHING!!

"Everything" by Michael Buble

You're a falling star, You're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Awwww such a sweet post!!