Thursday, July 9, 2009

a new way of doing things....

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to stop by and let you know the Mr. & and I are shaking things up around here. See I have been doing a new Bible study and it talks a lot about marriage. I realized while writing a post a few days ago that this blog is supposed to be about our newlywed life together and it turned into much more about me than us. So we're changing that. From now on Mr. A will be blogging here too.

I'm both excited and nervous about this. See Mr. A is quite the writer and I'm a little scared he'll make me look bad but I'm also excited that he's joining me in my blogging adventures.

Don't worry there is still much to talk about but I'm not going to get ahead of myself.

It's hard to say who you will hear from next it might be me or it might be the Mr. I hope you all enjoy hearing from him too.

Later Alligators....

Mrs. A

No comments: