Tuesday, August 11, 2009

two requests and a great website

No thoughtful post today I just ask that you all think good thoughts and say some prayers for my momma she starts her first of four rounds of Chemotherapy today.

Also I found this website it's kind of like the opposite of FML which is a place for people to vent about bad stuff going on in their lives. This site is entitles "Gives Me Hope" or GMH and it's a place for people to post uplifting things. I was in tears halfway through the first page. http://www.givesmehope.com/

Also I have a request does anyone know of a place I can get used books for cheap. Momma reads a lot when she's going through treatment. I took her ten books last night and she was like well that will keep me occupied through Thursday. So I need to find a cheap place I can buy her books. She has a library card but it's hard for her to get there and then choose her books. Does anyone have any ideas?

Later Alligators....
Mrs. A

3 comments:

B said...

I have heard of people using paperback swap. I get alot of books off of amazon.

Keeping your mom in my prayers!

leah @maritalbless said...

Definite prayers and paperback swap!

Lauren said...

I'll definitely be thinking and praying for your momma!

I'm not much help with books I tend to use our public library...