oh September how do I love thee let me count the ways....
1. it's finally starting to feel like fall and the first official day of the season is the 22nd!!
2. the leaves are starting to change and they dance and sway
3. jeans and hoodies
4. pumpkin spiced lattes at Starbucks
5. football season (need I say more)
6. and you come right before my favorite month October
I am so excited about it being September and soon to be the fall and that this weekend is Labor Day weekend which means 3 days off. I had my first coaches meeting for the cheerleading squad I'll be coaching and I am so excited to get started.
My weekend went by in a haze but it was so much fun Friday night I invited a friend over to make cupcakes with me for an order I had going out Saturday morning.
Saturday I did housework and typical weekend errands.
Sunday we went grocery shopping after church and then had friends over for dinner and some Mario Kart racing. We had a blast but I'm sad to say my Mario Kart skills still leave something to be desired. Oh well I had fun crashing into walls and driving off cliffs.
Monday was just an overall no good very bad day and yesterday I spent the morning at the chemo clinic with mom for her 2nd to last treatment. I want to do something nice for her chemo nurses but I'm not sure what anyone have any ideas?