Monday, November 23, 2009
Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
Share 10 honest things about yourself.
Present this award to 7 other whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content
The lovely Mrs. Lukie tagged me with the Honest Scrap award! Thanks so much Mrs. Lukie this is my second ever blog award and I'm thrilled that it's this one.
now on to the ten honest things about me:
1. I wear contact lenses and sometimes my eyes are irritated and I should wear glasses but I think I look like a dork in my glasses I've caused silly eye infections for wearing contact when my eyes are irritated more than once.
2. I've got a lead foot when I drive I don't like driving slow and have been known to get a little road rage if someone is driving particularly slow on an inter-state.
3. I dislike making phone calls a lot I'll put something off to the last possible moment simply because I don't want to be on the phone with someone.
4. sometimes I wish I was still a kid and my mom would take care of important things for me like making sure I have my doctor's visits regularly because well I'm forgetful and don't think about it.
5. I'm clumsy like not a little bit a whole lot I've majorly injured myself stepping off a curb before :(
6. I talk in my sleep and have been known to carry on conversations with people in my sleep. My husband enjoys this a little bit too much as usually he can get information out of me when I'm sleeping.
7. I have baby fever!! There I said it but we're just not there yet.
8. I despise washing my hair it takes so long. This is the primary reason I keep my hair short.
9. sometimes I hide my husband's clean clothes just to get him to put the whole basket of my clothes and towels away looking for his stuff. I know I know bad wifey!
10. I love all the cheesy Christmas movies on TV this time of year and I may have acutally squealed in my car this morning when I heard Christmas music on the radio.
I would like to present this award to these 7 fabulous ladies plus you if you're reading consider yourself tagged!
History of The Harveys
Just Add Walter
My Little Green Diary
The Booth Team
/The Life Accounts this lovely lady is having an awesome give away right now.
The Lucky Layman's
A Nerd & A Free Spirit