I stole this off someone's blog if it's you let me know I'll give you credit I don't remember where I got it but I liked it :D
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping... its way more fun to open a present when its been wrapped and I love putting special touches on my gifts
2. Real tree or Artificial? oh if I had my way it'd be real but Mr. A won't have it so it's fake
3. When do you put up the tree? Friday after Thanksgiving it's tradition
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really but I'll have a glass on Christmas eve usually.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? umm wow that's difficult but probably my homemade doll house I really wanted a barbie dreamhouse one year for Christmas and my family couldn't afford one so my big brother built me my own I love that thing I still have it in storage so if we have a little girl one day she gets it.
7. Hardest person to buy for? my father in law.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mr. A I want to give him the world
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no but I'd really like one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? aside from some bad White Elephant gifts nothing I am beyond blessed.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express, Love Actually, and Miracle on 34th Street. (what you thought I could pick just one?)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? late August
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes :(
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? homemade gingerbread cookies
16. Lights on the tree? our tree is pre-lit white
17. Favorite Christmas song? I have two "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day" and "Go Tell It On The Mountain"
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and does Rudoph count?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star!!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? tradition is Mr. A and I each open one small gift Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning with family.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the commercialization of what's supposed to be such a special Holiday I hate that it becomes more and more about who gets what or who has the best decorations then about celebrating Jesus' Birth.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I dunno our ornaments are all meaningful so they don't follow a theme or color
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? anything as long as I'm surrounded by loved ones.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want for very little but since you asked my dream would be a house but more realistically I'd love a new cross necklace I broke mine
26. Have you ever been caroling? Yes! used to go every year in Jr High and High school.
oh and here's the winner for our family Christmas card this year we send out photo cards to our out of state family.