Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Friends!!

The Christmas post of randomness:

They're predicting snow in Oklahoma tonight and tomorrow. Here's hoping we might actually get a white Christmas.

I have just a little bit of baking to do and I'm finished.

I can't wait to carry on mine and Mr. A's tradition of one gift on Christmas Eve then watching a Christmas movie and drinking hot chocolate out of cute snowman mugs that was a sweet gift from precious friends

I've had such an awesome Holiday season spending time with friends & family, seeing beautiful lights displays, awesome church choir performances, an impromptu piano concert, and of course my beloved Nutcracker Ballet. Don't believe me I have pictures!

It's amazing to me in what a different place we are in our lives just since last year. We're so very blessed and loved and after all at Christmas we should remember all we have to be thankful for.

Merry Christmas bloggie friends! My wish for you all this Christmas is that you have a blessed and happy time celebrating wrapped up in your loving families and dear sweet friends!!

"Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself" ~Francis C. Farley


ON TO THE PICTURES!!


IMG_1244


IMG_1247


Christmas Party at Natalie & Justin's

IMG_1232

IMG_1228


Because of the busy times ahead in preparing for our Annual Family Christmas Eve Party and because I want to fully enjoy my Christmas with my wonderful husband and amazing friends! I probably won't see you guys again until After Christmas!

But I'll be back soon with a party recap and hopefully pics of a beautiful white Christmas!!

Love,
Mrs. A

15 comments:

Lauren said...

Great pictures & Merry Christmas to you too!

Mrs. Lukie said...

Loved seeing the pictures...thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Mrs. S. said...

It sounds like you have had an amazing holiday season so far! Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Llama said...

There is so much snow here in NY we def. will have a white Christmas...its not melting anytime soon! I hope you have some white stuff headed your way.
This is a truly wonderful time of year...i hope your holiday is everything you wish for and more!

Meredith said...

Great pictures! :) And a very Merry Christmas to YOU!!

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

what lovely pictures! Sounds like it will be a wonderful Christmas for you, Merry Christmas! I love that quote in the end, I feel like I could have said it myself!

Jocelyn said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Love all the pics.

Lindsey said...

What beautiful pictures! Merry Christmas friend!!

JMay said...

Hope you get snow, there's now a chance for us in So. Cal :-)

Love the pics!

Alissa said...

Sounds and looks like fun. I love seeing other families traditions around Christmas. Hope you and yours have a great one!

Jax said...

Love the quote and the photos! Merry Christmas, girlie! Sending lots of blog love your way and this okie is also hoping for a White Christmas! You might already have some snow as I write this actually! I think it's headed our way!! XOXO!

S said...

I always love looking at your pictures. Merry Christmas love!

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

~Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Looove the pictures! Have a Blessed Evening!