Monday, August 25, 2008

exhausted, and ready for a break.

I am so tired of work it has completely drained me. I am trying very hard to stay positive but it is hard when all I really want is a break. They've taken away our internet access so I've resorted to lugging my lap top to and from work with me just so that I have internet access on my breaks. It's completey ridiculous I am a chair of a charity event I cannot be without internet access. To make matters worse my phone isn't working I feel completely cut off from the outside world. I feel tired and I want to just crawl away and hide for a week or two.

I feel blocked at every turn of the corner when it comes to the charity work I do. I try to do things on my own and get told it's not good enough or it's not right. It's irritating to say the very least. I feel like I'm the underdog who's got something to prove and it's getting to the point I don't want to stress anymore.

I have a million things to do and no time to do them. I need to set up my office in the back room so that I can actually work on the stuff I need to at home it's hard right now there's just not space.

I hate this out of control feeling and I seriously need to get things under control.

Sorry for the downer post I just feel like I'm running in circles and getting no where.

Mrs. A

No comments: