Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday tiredness, and a final decision

Well today is Tuesday and I have to work until 9:00PM yet again. Things aren't that bad I know coming up soon is a 3 day weekend, and oh my goodness am I ready for it. I can't wait for a day when I can sleep in I haven't done that in so long.

Anyway today for some reason is a very tiring day I've had a headache since I woke up that I just can't seem to shake. Jeremy and I took full advantage of me not working late yesterday and went to the gym. Which was nice we're trying to fit in a more regular work out schedule but it's very hard when I work late two days in a row. I made a decision last night to make health and fitness a priority in my life and not just an inconvenience. I truly do enjoy going to the gym once I get there. So from this point forward I will not make excuses for going to the gym.


I pray as we prepare for the end of the year that it is a good time and that we enjoy our Holidays.

September is fast approaching which means so is the fall!!!

More later....
Mrs. A

No comments: