Thursday, August 7, 2008

random

Well I'm trying to get back into blogging regularly because it's sort of a form of meditation for me. Anyway as I have stated before I have a love/hate relationship with Wednesdays. I love wednesdays for the church time and time I get to spend with my Savior in prayer, especially now that my work has me working 12-9 the first two days of the week it makes for a short week after Monday and Tuesday but getting through monday and Tuesday is a nightmare and of course no chores get done or anything at home on Monday and Tuesday. I hate wednesdays because it always seems like I get more things that need to be done before Saturday on my plate.

Anyway church last night was good but a bit awkward if I might say so since there are some people who are completely avoiding me it seems. That's ok I can't focus on that I just choose to love them that much more and to continue in my quests to build up the youth group. I cannot wait for next Sunday.

Work is still work it's not my passion and not what I'd be doing with my life if money was of no concern. But alas it is for now. Someday I know I'll get to live my true dreams I must continue to believe that or I'd be a perpetually depressed person.

(side note: I gave myself a manicure last night and I can't stop admiring my pretty fingers today!)

Tonight is gym night and I have to say I've been feeling real guilty about going to the gym because we're not going enough ever since my schedule changed I haven't been able to get there as much as I like I hope that changes. My diet sucks and I'm out shape again I feel like I'm starting all over. UGH!!!

Anyway a few of my goals for August 2008 are as follows

drink water
get to the gym twice a week
keep up with morning prayer time
have a grateful and open heart

No comments: