Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday=mid week slump

Ugh there are so many reasons that I have a love/hate relationship with Wednesdays.
I love Wednesdays because it's church night and I get to fellowship with my friends and hear God's word. I hate Wednesday's because it is the middle of the week and I always feel rushed to accomplish whatever is left before Friday, and more work always seems to pile on to my plate on Wednesdays. However I am continuing to stay positive and just get things done. It has become a sort of weird game with me to challenge myself to see how much I can accomplish in one day. (I know I've got to be one of the biggest dorks ever).
My relay meeting went well last night and I am so freaking excited about Saturday I've never presented at a Relay University event before and I am so glad to be given this great opportunity.
In kitchen news my baked pork chops were great last night and I am excited that I finally feel like I am cooking decent meals. However we desperately need to go grocery shopping we are all out of veggies.
Oh I am selling daffodils for Daffodil Days a fundraiser put on by American Cancer Society. So if you need any pretty flowers let me know.

Mrs. A

No comments: