Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekends are too short!

Well I am back at work today after what seemed to be an all too short weekend, Saturday I didn't really do much of anything but a little bit of housework, then Saturday night my husband and I had date night we went to the pool hall and played a few games of pool and a few games of air hockey of course I got beat all but one game of pool but it was still fun. Sunday church and worked on my next week's sunday school lesson, did laundry, went to choir practice, then to evening church.
We had a wonderful pot roast for dinner last night that I was so excited about I did my own spices instead of using pre packaged ones and it was very tasty.

Tonight is the first night of my cooking/Bible study class and I am so excited. I don't know which is more exciting the prospect of cooking with two women who really know how to cook or the thought of starting a new Bible study which always excites me.
Tuesday I have a Relay for Life meeting to discuss the Big presentation at Relay University this coming Saturday.
Wednesday I have to work on my presentation for Relay University.
Thursday I have an open house at work for potential employees, then I have plans to scrapbook when I get home.
Friday is well Friday I plan on finish up my ACS presentation, doing some scrapbooking, and working on some projects for my Sunday school lesson.
Saturday is of course Relay University from 9-3 I am so excited about this, then I plan on doing housework the rest of the afternoon so I don't have to do it on Sunday.

I have a full week but it's not too terribly crazy. I have a feeling things are only going to get crazier as spring approaches.

No comments: