Thursday, April 2, 2009

in a rut

So before I got married I had super long hair because I wanted to be able to do an updo for the wedding. The day I got back from our honeymoon I chopped 7 inches off my hair and I've been wearing a variation of the bob hair cut ever since. But it never fails 1 month in to my hair cut that my budget dictates I have make last 2 months at least it grows into the odd shape and I just pull it back into a short little pony tail almost everyday I'm so sick of it my hair does not look good pulled back because my ears stick out.

So what should I do cut it off again or grow it out. It sits on my shoulders right now but there are various layers in it. I HATE IT.

Opinions Please.

my picture in my profile is pretty current to what my hair looks like but that particular style was after about 2 hours of straightening.

Thanks Friends!!


Love,
Mrs. A

3 comments:

Chels said...

I really like the length it is in your profile picture. If the layers are acting funky, ask them to even the layers out or maybe keep the layers longer? It's hard to keep short hair when you are on a budget because within a month it always gets to that funky stage like you said.

Lindsey said...

I love your hair in that pic!

Aliya said...

I was the same way... grew it out before the wedding BUT I haven't cut it since...its past my bra strap now, and the longest its ever been (I think). But I figure... couple years down the line once we start having kids, long hair is going to be a thing of the past. Once I chop it, I'll prob never grow it out this long again so I'm enjoying it while it lasts... and coming up with some fun new hairstyles in the meantime!