Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Randomness

1. This has been an unbelievably slow week thus far.
2. I have been getting 3.5 hours of sleep at least a night (this is awesome compared to no sleep)
3. I haven't baked in a while and I think I want to tonight.
4. I have a lot of house work to do tonight too though
5. I've decided to do some spring cleaning after the race which is too ridiculously close.
6.I have new blog love for Katie over at Hyper Homemaker I bookmarked her on my "blogs that rock" list.
7. my new running shoes are fabulous I adore them and they were worth every penny
8. I have new music on my i-pod and that is the only reason I'm excited about my lunchtime run
9. I recently went back to Mary Kay skin care and make up products and my face is thanking me
10. I was mean to my husband because I didn't feel well last night and I feel bad about it today. :(

More Later...

Mrs. A

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Girl, you are busy!! 3 hours of sleep?! I don't know how you do it!