Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Health and Fitness

I'm feeling rather lethargic these days since all I can really do is sit on the couch. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see about getting off these dang crutches that are so painful!

Anyway I figured since I can't run for 2 months I should be planning on a brand new workout schedule that will kick me into gear as soon as I am able to be 100% again.

So here are my new fitness goals:

Reach 15% body fat
Run at least 2 5K's by May 2010
run at least 6 miles a week every week
workout 4 days a week with only Friday as a break
start eating more organic foods


I'm going to try really hard to be in the gym on my lunch 4 days a week.

on Monday it's going to be cardio and running
Tuesday Arms and Back weight training
Wednesday more running
Thursday: legs and core weight training

I have lost most of my muscle definition and this makes me sad I want it back :(
So I guess I'll just have to set really high goals for myself in July.

June 21st can't get here soon enough. I can't wait to be back to my old self.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

you can do this!!! you go girl!!