Friday, October 2, 2009

I feel so loved :)



I received my very first blog award recenty from the lovely Mrs Amykristen over at My Journey From The Aisle. She awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award. In my nearly 2 years of blogging I've never gotten one of these so I'm really honored. BTW if you have a chance go check out Amykristen's blog she and her man are freaking adorable.

ok so here are the rules:
Post 7 facts about myself and then award 7 other bloggers with the "Kreativ Blogger" award


so here's 7 things:

1. I have a strange aversion to feet especially big hairy man feet. My husband find's this hilarious and takes it as a challenge to stick his big hairy man feet on me every chance he gets.

2. I always have to have help when opening those biscuits that come in the cans that pop open they scare me every single time

3. I'm a little OCD in that I use a folding board to fold t-shirts and I have been know to pull everything out of a drawer and re-fold the whole thing because one item was wrinkly.

4. I worked at an amusement park in high school in the dispatch office

5. I married the sweetest man ever in October of 2007 and I chose October because that's when my grandparents we're married.

6. although I chose my wedding date based on my grandparents I never got to know either set of my grandparents I was my mother's late in life child and my grandparents all passed before I was 5 so I have really no memories of them.

7. I'm a tender heart and pretty much anything that touches my heart in slightest way will make me bawl



So there's my 7 facts and now I'm tagging.

1. Marital Bless

2. Breaking Through

3. Llama Tales

4. Magnolia Belle

5. My Little Green Diary

6 The Life Accounts

7. I Love You More Than Carrots

6 comments:

Lyryn said...

Thank you sweet one! How kind of you! I know I haven't been around in a while, I REALLY like the new layout and picture! Well, thanks again dear and I hope you have a great weekend!

Mrs. S. said...

I reall love your new photo on your page! Very cute!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Oh lady, I am SO with you on the feet. Icksville!

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

Awww so sweet, thank you!!!! I've never been given a blog award either! I'll post it up on my blog as soon as I get a chance!

Jax said...

Agh! Love it! And I, too, HATE man feet.. or really any feet for that matter! I have to really dig someone to be cool with their feet. haa.. And second, I totally want a folding board! Where did you get it?!

Thanks so much for my comment today. :) Long days at work are never fun. Arg. haha..

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Congrats! I am very very happy to hear you've got the Award!