Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scarf Swap scarf reveal!!

Join the fun


I am so thankful I got to particpate in this awesome swap. It was so much fun shopping for my swap partner Vanessa over at The Booth Team. She and her husband Jamie and adorable little one Kaiden Lee and the little one on the way are the cutest little family and I only hope one day Mr. A and I have an adorable family like hers.

She sent me a beautiful scarf with green as the base color and many other colors mixed in I love it and it's so perfect she nailed my personality to a T.


So without further ado here's a pic of me with my scarf this was taken Friday afternoon at the zoo Mr. A's company offers special opportunities sometimes and he knew I'd love this so he arranged for us to meet and play with this adorable sea lion named Midge.

IMG_0804


We had a blast giving her commands and even got hugs and kisses. When I got home from work on Friday my lovely scarf was waiting in the mail and I couldn't wait to wear it so I wore it that night and the next day and I do believe the next day to church too!


better pic:

IMG_0882



Vanessa I enjoyed getting to know you through your blog and my scarf is beautiful and the card you included made me tear up a bit thanks so much for your kind words.


On a sad note cleaning out the back seat of our vehicle yesterday I happened upon the card that was supposed to be included with your scarf telling you why I chose it and how much I've loved learning about you through your blog. I'm so sorry it wasn't included.

Katie thanks so much for hosting this it was so much fun and I have a beautiful new scarf!! You rock!


Later Alligators....

Mrs. A

7 comments:

Lyryn said...

Wasn't this FUN! I want to see a more UP CLOSE picture of it though. But from far away it looks great! :)

Ginger said...

I posted a zoomed in version of that same pic but I'll take a better one tonight.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Aww...your welcome! Glad you were able to join in!!

Jax said...

So fun! Love the scarf! :) And the seal pic is seriously adorable!!!! I didn't even know you could do that at the zoo! Fun stuff!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The seal picture is great!! I would of course been scared!

In This Wonderful Life said...

HOW FUN!! I wish I would have remembered to to do the swap!!

Jocelyn said...

that is a super cute scarf...it was so much fun doing swap!