Friday, October 24, 2008

last day of work musings

Ok so today is my last day here at my current employer. It's been a bumpy ride to say the least and I am excited to be moving forward. I got beautiful flowers from my supervisor and all my co-workers signed two very lovely cards and we had a great lunch. I still harbor some hurt feelings over different issues but what's done is done and I'm moving on in life.

Today my goal at 6:00 PM is to walk away and not look back. I'll be around to visit, but I really feel my new job will be such a positive rewarding experience.

In other news:
Jeremy got tickets to the Oklahoma City Thunder's opening night of regular season play. We attended a pre-season game last week which was tons of fun and I can only imagine that the regular season game will be even more exciting.

Busy weekend ahead so my posts will be short and sweet.

Craft night at the church tonight!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!


Mrs. A

No comments: