Monday, October 20, 2008

ONE YEAR!!!





Wow it doesn't seem possible that a year has flown by so quickly.

One year ago at 10:00 in the morning I had curlers in my hair and I was frantically worrying about who was going to light all the candles before the ceremony started.

I really believed that our wedding would be the best day of my life. But there have been so many moments this past year that have rivaled that special day.


It's been one heck of a year that's for sure, new jobs, new apartments, doggy shananigans.

Life didn't stop just because we got married in fact if you ask me it sped up quite a bit.

It's true how even small mundane tasks become enjoyable when you share your life with someone. I have become completely dependent on my wonderful husband and I honestly don't know what I'd ever do if I had to be without him.

There are so many reasons I love my Jeremy but just to name a few.
I love that he treats me like a princess no matter whether I deserve it or not.
I love the way he looks at me and always lets me cuddle close.
I love the way he holds me when I've had a bad day.
I love how he never loses faith in us even when I feel we've hit a brick wall.
I love how he continually reassures me that God is in control
I love that he accepts me for who I am.

I could go on and on and on. He is an amazing person and to this day I truly believe that I am the luckiest woman in the entire world to be married to him.
He makes me so happy and makes my life so beautiful even in the tough times.

Marriage is tough it hasn't all been roses but looking back I don't think I would change a thing about this past year.

So here's a toast to year one and I can't wait til we're toasting to year 10, 20, 30 40, 50, and beyond.


I love you Jeremy to the moon and back!!

Mrs. A

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Oh my word, I am such a basket case of emotions! What a beautiful post. I love relishing in a strong relationship with someone who can appreciate how truly blessed they are! I toast with you, to so many more decades!

Nicky said...

Happy Anniversary!