Thursday, October 2, 2008

October!!!

YAY October is definitely my favorite month of the year.

I just adore all things Fall.

1. for starters our Anniversary is this month!! It's crazy to think we are just 18 days from our one year anniversary. I found the perfect gift for husband but I am afraid I waited too long to order it and it won't be here in time. Whoops.

2. I love the fall weather and the scenery changing leaves, mums, and pumpkins abound.

3. I don't know what it is about the season but it is the time of year when I feel the most centered and at peace.

Some say Fall is made for the old souls of the world and I guess I must be one of them. Fall is the one time of year I truly feel myself. I love cooking hot stew, drinking apple cider and chai tea, wearing jeans and hoodies, making fall crafts, it being cold enough to pair a scarf with a long sleeve shirt but not cold enough for gloves and winter coats. I feel most at ease with myself in the fall it's something about the cool weather and the beautiful evenings that touches my soul in the deepest way. My home stays more organized in the Fall, I take better care of myself, I even have the courage to make big decisions I've been putting off. Don't ask me why but I love that it's finally here.

This is a random post but it's an ode to my favorite month.

Stay tuned change is in the air.

No comments: