Friday, October 17, 2008

Long Explanatory post as promised.

Well ladies and gents of the blogging world I am finally starting a new job with better hours. I decided a few weeks ago that I was tired of being unhappy and I nailed down the problem to my job had taken over my life.

So I took charge, I found a new job, decided to let old hurt feelings go and be vulnerable. I am opening my heart to people again and trying my hardest to let others in. I have started scrapbooking and am working on creating my own little crafting corner in our apartment.

I am planning small renovations to the apartment to make it better.If I have to live there I'm going to make it as homey and welcoming as possible. I want to start inviting people over more often and being more social. I truly miss my close friends who don't live in Oklahoma any longer but that doesn't mean I can't make room in my heart for new ones.

I finally got our wedding picture disk almost a year after our wedding, and I'm putting those pictures to good use

I'm making a fresh start with Relay and I'm really excited to see what 2009 brings.

I'm getting in the Holiday spirit early and planning my Christmas gifts now so that I won't be stressed during the rush of the season.

I'm so excited at what's in store and having time to do the things that make me happy.

I've renewed my committment to spend time with God one on one daily

Life is finally turning around for me and I feel so blessed.

In other news our big ONE YEAR Anniversary is coming up on Monday and I am just wondering how the heck time flew by so fast. My first married year has been a fabulous one and I look forward to the future with my best friend.

Also I recently found out I'm going to be a Great Aunt my nephew and his lovely wife are expecting their first child. My nephew has just this week returned home from Iraq and I can't help but be so excited for them. Congrats Therin & Christine.

And even more awesomeness my beautiful Maid of Honor is herself engaged as of Friday October 10th. I saw her Wednesday evening at Church and she is just glowing. Congratulations Savannah and Phil I wish you much happiness.


Coming Soon
: I have created a 101 in 1001 list. If you don't know what it is I will explain when I show you mine. I'll be posting it next week and journaling my progress here.

More later....


Mrs. A

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I totally want to do a 101 in 1001 list as well. Was it hard to do?