Thursday, October 23, 2008

such a beautiful season

Have I mentioned how much I love the Fall! It's just so beautiful. The colors are magnificent and the trees put on quite a show. I love this season I always have ever since I was a little girl. There's just something about staying warm while it's cold outside that sort of makes you forget your troubles. The breezy winds signify change and is a promise of beauty for the rest of the year.

Speaking of change tomorrow is my last day here at my current job. I did the honorable thing and gave two weeks notice. People's attitudes sure change when they find out your leaving. The same people who've been nasty and rude are telling me how much they're going to miss me. All I really want to say to them is why couldn't you have been like this when I still worked here? It's ok though I'm moving on to bigger and better things and I'm really excited. I feel like a two ton weight has been lifted off my shoulders and that I finally have time to do things for me. Tomorrow is going to be an odd day because I don't think it's quite hit me yet that when I walk out that door tomorrow I won't be coming back. It's so surreal to think that the place where I feel like I've spent every waking hour of the last two years will no longer be a part of my life and you know what I'm thrilled. There are some wonderful people I will truly miss. But isn't that what growing up is all about moving on better things.

Tonight Jeremy and I will be carving our pumpkin and hopefully I will have pictures I did complete #3 on my list and create a flickr account so hopefully uploading pictures to this blog will be simpler.

This is a random non-sense post. But it keeps me up to date with #96 blog everyday for a month.


Still To Come: pics from Thunder game, and anniversary, and maybe even pumpkin carving.


Mrs. A

No comments: