Tuesday, November 18, 2008

meetings, desserts, and housework

This is what my day shall consist of.


First our Relay For Life Meeting tonight which I'm super excited about it seems like there will be a ton of new people there which is always exciting.

Then I get to go home from my meeting and make my dessert for tomorrow's luncheon at work I did get all the supplies last night and I am making a carmelized pumpkin crumble cake. The name just sounds so deceiving and difficult it's actually very easy.

After baking I get to do clean up in the kitchen, and vacuum because I didn't get to it last night.

That's pretty much all but it will be a very busy night.

I'll be sure and take pictures of the dessert if it turns out well.

A lot of times it seems when I make desserts they don't turn out very pretty but they taste wonderful.

I've decided it's time to tackle another thing on my 101 in 1001 list and that's cooking new recipes and things I'm afraid I will mess up. I'm not very adventurous in the kitchen which means we have about 5 basic meals that I cook regularly and that can get kind of boring.

So my next blog will be all about the recipes I want to try.

I'll link it to the side and track my progress and try to blog about each one as I try it.

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

In my book, desserts that taste good are much better than pretty ones that don't! :)