Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meet my new sous chef

I have been promoted in my home kitchen to Executive Chef and this is my new Sous Chef


.......

my brand new kitchenaid!!



Even though technically my birthday isn't for another two weeks I got my present from Jeremy early. I grinned from ear to ear and excitedly tore in to the box and he got some pretty funny pictures I'm sure. If one of them are at least decent maybe I'll post one the excitement is written all over my face.


Last night I made vanilla bean cupcakes with cinammon cream cheese icing just to test it out. I can honestly say after one double batch of cupcakes I'm in love!!

I'll post the recipe and pictures tonight when I get home.

Later Alligators.......

Mrs. A

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Oh my goodness! You're totally going to rock that!

Michel-lee said...

Yeah for you. I love my mixer more than anything. Have fun using yours.