Saturday, May 9, 2009

what a great day!!

This morning I woke up early went to the zoo for the annual "Ostrich Egg Breakfast" had a great omelet and half a huge waffle, walked around the zoo, saw lions, apes, meerkats, owls, bats and much more, saw the sea lion show, came home and took a long nap, went and got Jeremy's hair cut, got our wedding rings, inspected, and went to see "Star Trek" which by the way was awesome and I'm not just saying that because my crush Zachary Quinto (better known as Sylar from "Heroes") was in it, and yes I know that it's weird to have a crush on someone who plays a psycho killer but just like my hubby those eyes are to die for.

So you could say we had a busy day but it was very nice now on to the house work and prep for Mother's Day and the week ahead.


PS: Don't worry Mr.A is aware of my small obsession and doesn't mind he knows he'll always be my man.

Later Alligators......

Love,
Mrs. A

No comments: