Wednesday, December 17, 2008

meeting re-cap and day 2 down.

Well last night's Relay For Life meeting went fabulously well and we got to announce our big news that our event's new home is actually one of the big stadiums in downtown Oklahoma City. I'm so freaking excited about that. We got all our Christmas cards out to all Relay participants which is about 500-1000 people and got our Kick off event planned I am so excited about this year's Relay event and I can't help but be thankful for our awesome committee and all of their work they make my job so easy.

Last night I didn't get anything done but putting away clean clothes but I did get that done and it was a big task.

Tonight my sweet husband is taking me out to dinner and then when I get home I'm making peppermint bark, and I might bake the cake to start on my cupcake pops. I've got my menu planned out for Christmas Eve and now I just need to pick a time to go shopping.

Here's the Christmas center piece I am going to try and recreate.





So I think I'm doing ok I still have major work to do in our spare room and major work to do as far as polishing up the house for Christmas but I think I'm going to get it all done.

more later...

Mrs. A

No comments: