Tuesday, December 16, 2008

one day down 6 to go

ok so I got to the grocery store, got to CVS to pick up prescription, got chocolate ribbons made, got Taco soup in the crockpot for today and turned it on this morning, I got all my notes together for meeting tonight, and I packed my relay bag.

I didn't get an ornament made I caved and sent Jeremy out after one last night I just didn't have time and I was experiencing a creativity block. The bright side he got a really cute penguin one.

I didn't finish my master closet re-organization project.

I was way exhausted last night and fell asleep on the couch after finishing up the chocolate ribbons at 10:40. So I did make it to bed before midnight.

Today is relay meeting at 6:30 PM and after that I need to organize notes to send re-cap of meeting for those that couldn't make it. I need to make a few relay related phone calls.

other than that
I'm going to finish the closet and put away all the clean clothes from last night's laundry load, and plan for the rest of the week.

I really should've done the deep clean on the apartment before the week before Christmas. Oh well I guess you can't win them all.

I'm feeling pretty good about next week, I have a master shopping list started and I think I know what I'm going to do for a centerpeice.

More Later.......

Mrs. A

No comments: