Tuesday, December 30, 2008

weekly and monthly goals

well my weekly goals for this week are to be sure and create my January goals list as well as my 2009 goals.

I'll start by posting my weekly goals then go into my January goals.

Weekly Goals:

1.tally up Christmas spending and see how we did in sticking to a budget
2.continue with new schedule of waking up at 6 AM to get used to it so piano on Monday's won't be such a challenge

3. stop drinking caffeine after 4:00 PM I'm hoping this will help with my sleeping issues

4. have a cleaning and junk purging day on New Year's Day


January 2009 Goals!
1. begin one year Bible reading program on January 01, 2009 and continue on through the entire month of January reading set scriptures everyday
Here's my first one for January 01, 2009-Genesis 1-3
I am determined to read through the whole Bible in 2009

2. get finances in order for new year create new folders and begin preparing for Taxes

3. keep working on our emergency fund we kind of didn't really put anything into it in December so we need to work hard to put something in there for January

4. eat at our table at least twice a week


There you have it goals for this week and for January.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great goals, mine are about the same!

Jessica said...

I hope that you are able to get some more rest, I will be praying for you!

We need to get back to eating at the table also.. we have gotten in a habit of always sitting in front of the TV.. not good.