Thursday, December 11, 2008

weekend planning and a question

I am Christmas shopping this weekend and wrapping presents and baking more goodies. But I also need to get some housework done my kitchen desperately needs a good sweeping and mopping and I need to do lunch and dinner prep for next week.

Not to mention our bedroom just needs some TLC with putting things on the wall and I've got to finish editing and re-organizing my closet.


Since it's December and all I found myself thinking a lot about what I would like to accomplish in 2009 I already have my 101 in 1001 list and it's going strong but I'm thinking what specifically do I want to do in 2009 and I'm having a hard time deciding. I know one big thing we will do is pay off our consumer debt. But what else should I set my sights on? I'm just not quite sure.

So the big goal is pay off debt and I think I'll start blogging about that after the new year just to track my progress it might give me a better perspective on paying off debt if I can chronicle it here.

What else should I focus this blog on right now it's a jumble of goals, vents, and life experiences?

Anyway more later.........


Mrs. A

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your blog is super cute, you have a new reader!

Ginger said...

YAY I love new readers. I am putting you in my google reader as we speak. Glad you like the blog.